
Just a few days left for me to finish my final year project...
Some people may say that my final year project (fyp) is moving towards the finishing line. But, the reality is not as what they had thought. Maybe they just look at the mechanical part rather than looking at the programming part. Off course, designing and fabricating is actually looking easier because this is a continuous project. The mechanical part is already there. Me and my partner just changing anything those need to be changed. However, one BIG QUESTION keeps flying in my mind…
Why Allah has chosen me to finish and complete this project? I keep thinking and thinking and thinking until...
After many weeks, I realize that there is a secret behind this project. Another QUESTION had arisen in my head… How can I relate this project with my everyday life (my body and my soul)?

Obviously, controlling, stabilizing, and maintaining something is not an easy task. To stabilize and control this small motorbike there is a sensor needed to detect the lean angle of the motorbike. Then, from the detected angle, programming is needed too. So that, the program can give instructions to the actuator to be respond to and hence guide the motorbike in a straight (balance) position.
But in reality, balancing a motorbike is not too difficult if we compared it to THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS THAT NEED TO BE CONTROLLED IN OURSELF: THAT IS OUR IMAN. Do we ever think how to control and increase our iman? Or at least maintain it? And how to control our nafs, so that we can achieve nafsulmutma’innah? O Allah, please help us in controlling those matters in our body and our soul.
O Allah, there is nothing easy except what You make easy,
and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will.

O Allah...
I always think how to program the hardware so that I can maintain the motorbike in a straight position.
But, I never seriously think how to program myself so that I can maintain and increase my iman as well as controlling my nafs.
I had found a sensor to help in detecting the lean angle of the motorbike.
But, I am not trying to find a way that can help me show the wrong things that I have done.
I also had found the actuator that can respond to the instability of the motorbike.
But, I still cannot find somebody or something that can respond to me when my level of iman is decreases.
I hardly trying to make the motorbike look nice and neat.
But, what is my effort in trying to make up myself with good akhlaq?
I make preparation for the demonstration and presentation of my fyp as hard as I can.
But, what preparations I had done before I meet YOU?
What demonstration and presentation I'm going to prove in front of YOU?
Ya Allah, aku insan lemah..
Permudahkanlah aku untuk mencintai apa y Engkau cinta..
Bantulah aku untuk terus membenci apa yang Engkau murka..
ya allah, kurniakanlah ketenagan, kekuatan dan petunjukMU kepadaku..
agar aku dapat mmbezakan apa yang dicintaiMU dan apa yang dimurkaiMU..
Sedarkanlah aku bahawa segala yang hadir dalam hidupku adalah milik mutlakMU…

O Allah, forgive me, I have failed the covenant that I had taken on.

7 comments:
GREAT! the only word match ur new entry..really works my thought..huhu,thanx my dear, make me think n guide me how to relate all worldly matters with AKHIRAH and all its HIKMAh..ALLAHUAKBAR!!
ALHAMDULILLAH...
bagoz2.. tgk motor pon fatimah buleh relate ngn akhalq.. terharu2..
Masya-Allah. Nice words.
Maybe this is what Dr Musa means by his words: "What you learn for today, is not for today".
What you learn for FYP, is not (only) for FYP.
There is also some part of a lyric from a song: "...in everything i do, i dedicate to You,...".
All in all, what i could say, if we manage to control the hard thing (control IMAN), then no doubt that we could also control and stabilize other things with Allah's help.
tmah, terharu plak bace analogy FYP tu.MasyaALLAH...smoga ALLAH tunjukkan jalan mana yang Dia cintai dan mana yang Dia murkai...ameen
Thanks 4 sharing.. =)
thanx for the reminder...
Post a Comment